Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh what do we do in the summer time...

Go to the market, that's what!

Here are some pictures we have taken at the Aviano Market this last spring and summer.

We don't always take pictures when we go to the market but these first pictures were taken when we went with Dustin's dad in April.

Aren't they beautiful?!?

I bought some colored branches for spring



and these are some of the pictures Alissa took of the market while she was here in June:

They sell curtains.

and clothes.

Alissa in front of the fruit and veggie stand

the candy stand




AWE look at those GREEN pepper and tomato plants.... (for the results of those plants click here. I swear you'll be impressed. )
Yummy cheese


If you come visit us we will take you here I promise!
and you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... seriously. oh I want to GO!!!!! WOW wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete