Friday, September 9, 2011

I've come to a decision...

I want a jumpsuit.

Yes, you heard me right. A jumpsuit.

There are certain stipulations though:

1) The pattern must be bold. I feel like if you are going to make the bold statement of a jumpsuit you must also have the bold pattern to go with it. OR mustard yellow. For that I make an exception.

2) It must be full-length

3) It MUST also be a wide-leg. I think we all know why.

4) It cannot be metallic or leopard print. (yes, I have run into a few of these and no, it is not pretty.)

5) It must NOT zipper up the front like pajama's. It's gotta be classy people!

6) I cannot think of anything else right now but if you have a suggestion you are welcome to leave a comment!

P.S. I am now on page 26 of 87 on Etsy looking for the perfect one. I found one a few months ago that I LOVED but Dustin didn't like it. It was hawaiian print and had a tiger on it. It was super cool.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I don't even know what to say to this but it makes me laugh! ;o)

    ReplyDelete