Monday, February 21, 2011

Question...

I have a question for you all....How do you respond to comments/questions that you get on your blog posts? I am having a hard time trying to figure out if it is best to comment back on my blog or through facebook or e-mail. How do you do it or how would you like me to do it???
I want you to know that I appreciate all your comments and that I DO read them. I just didn't know the best way to respond. So I am sorry if you have felt ignored!

Hope you all had a great weekend and Happy President's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm that's kind of hard. Usually if someone asks me a question in a comment on my blog, I will respond as a comment on my blog just in case someone else was wondering the same thing. It's kind of hard though, because I wonder if the person who asked the question goes back to check if I answered. So maybe that's not the best option...lol That was quite a paragraph trying to answer your question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha it wasn't that long! I know what you mean! I always wonder the same thing. I know when I comment on someone else's blog I don't always go back and see if they responded to me. I know when you comment you can choose to receive an email if someone else also comments on that blog post but I don't always remember to do that.
    HA And now I am doing that exact thing to you....I wonder if you will ever see it....LOL!

    ReplyDelete