Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It Snowed!

This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning....SNOW! It totally feels like winter now. Let the holidays begin! I guess this area rarely gets snow and my Italian neighbor said it had been many years since they had seen snow this far down in the valley, usually we just see it in the mountains. Our winters are usually just a lot of rain and then the rain freezes into ice. Dustin and I both loved seeing the snow and it totally felt like home!

Looking out our front window.

I had to take a picture of all the palm trees covered in snow. It's just funny to see and I figured my dad would like it :)

This is our Italian neighbor trying to shovel is walkway with his plastic dust pan. It was hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dustpan...that is so funny!! I wish we had less snow and then maybe we could use that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of that old man.,. I laughed so hard.. IT looks so beautiful there.. How fun!! I hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving seeing your pictures and reading about your fun travels! I'm sorry the housing office sucked. I promise, they're not all like that. I'm completely jealous of all the fun you're having but keep having it so I can keep being jealous!

    ReplyDelete