Saturday, August 28, 2010

Three weeks in Utah!

So I had a lot of people say that I needed to up-date this thing more. (You know who you are.) And so I deecided to post at least something. Although I could be finishing my book, the second of the Hunger Games series. LUCKY for you, I have to make this book last at least a week so that I don't finish it before my mom can get the package sent out. Can't handle the waiting. And I hear that this one ends with a bigger cliff-hanger than the first one!

ANYWAYS... Here are some pics of my trip to Utah. We went to the Redwoods and to Oregon for my cousin Ashley's wedding. We had so much fun on our roadtrip but it went way too fast. Seriously way too fast. And now with no trips coming up anytime soon and no hubby home, I'm stuck with a boring life at home with my cats. Which will make all my future posts rather boring....But you asked for it!

P.S. I didn't include any pictures of Alissa's birthday because I am going to put those in their own post!


Me and Alissa's first time on the salt flats


Our family taking pictures outside of Dallans apartment before we knew he was actually home. I'm suprised he didn't hear us out here!

We got to see Dallan! OOPS! He is doing really well though!
Logan getting his fortune from Zoltar


It took eight of us holding hands to circle this tree

Alissa about to throw-up. She got motion sick from looking up at the Redwoods ha ha! Sorry liss!


Our family at the Aquarium

Alissa and me petting a shark. Super cool!

My cute family


Me and Alissa guarding our candy station


The cute couple: Ashley and Cameron with Grandma

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't that hard to see Dallan? I know if I ran into Ben's brother Hayden in Texas it would be so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corianne...Its Merianne...I have been Stalking yours and Alissa's blog..Sorry but I love you guys and your blogs..hee hee.. I am soo jealous you got to see Dallin.. That is awesome... Brody is in Alabama and I miss him like crazy...Hope your doing great.. If you want to check out my crazy clan we are at georgejungle7@blogspot.com ..You guys look soo Cute and I can't believe how big Logan is..WOW..thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I missed you coming home!!! I hope you are having a great time and I hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long did it take to get to the salt flats? I hear it's WAY out there. Too bad. They make for some awesome pics. Your mom told me about you guys seeing Dallan! How crazy!!! Pretty cool!! I'm so glad you got to come to Alissa's party and we got to hang out with you! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok wait. I apparently missed the part with your family in the aquarium (how AWESOME is that picture?!?!! I want one!! Where is that?) and the part about Alissa throwing up (did she really??). Did you sneak those in there later or did I really totally miss them somehow? :oP

    ReplyDelete