Tuesday, January 17, 2012

catching-up

I haven't been on here in awhile....oops...but my goal for this year is to try and post once a week. We shall see how that works out.
But in the mean time, to catch you up from my last post, in November we went to Malta for Thanksgiving and in December after I finished up the semester, we took a little vaca to Montana and Utah for Christmas and New Years. We had a GREAT time! I put pictures up of both of these trips on Facebook so take a look if you haven't already.
Now we are back in Italy for the next nine months. Wewill sadly be leaving here in September, but we have yet to find out where to. We could get an assignment as early as February, so I will keep you posted.
So I have been terribly bored since coming back. The weather is cold and school doesn't start for another two weeks. My house is the only one that is benefiting from this predicament.
Also, my nails. I bought some new polish in the states and have been experimenting. Here are a few pics of what I did tonight:

OPI French Quarter for Your Thoughts and CoverGirl Disco Dazzle

Love it!

Hopefully we have exciting things happening soon cuz I am not sure how much more down-time I can handle! I think I need to plan a trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment