Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Blog and no idea what I am doing!

Okay so I have no idea how this blog stuff works. I feel kinda dumb typing to myself! All I know how to do is look at other peoples cute blogs but decided that I, myself needed a blog to document me and Dustin's life and the new advendures that we have coming up.

So here's where we stand: Dustin is still living in South Korea (yeah I know it's confusing since he did get to come home for one month in June) and he will be home on September 4th. Exactly one year from when he left, and I can't wait!
Alissa and I are still roomates here at our house and it's been so much fun. Sometimes we have issues but most of the time it's great!
Dustin and I will be leaving for Italy on September 22, 2009! I am getting so nervous and anxious and excited all at the same time. It's hard to explain the feelings that I have, it's so crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You started a blog, that's awesome. It's addicting and fun. Good job.

    ReplyDelete